NOTICE PURSUANT TO ARTS. 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 – GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
We wish to inform you that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “Regulation”) and the relevant Italian implementing legislation establish rules on the protection of natural persons in the framework of personal data processing and safeguard the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, and in particular the right to the protection of personal data. In accordance with arts. 13 and 14 of the Regulation, hereinafter we inform you of the modalities and purposes by/for which Gamenet Group S.p.A. will process your personal data, in its capacity as controller. We kindly ask you to carefully read this privacy notice before supplying to us personal data that concern you or, where requested, agreeing to their processing. Please consider that this privacy notice concerns the processing of the personal data of users who browse the Internet site www.gamenetgroup.it (the “Site”).
1. Who is the controller of my data?
The controller of your personal data is Gamenet Group S.p.A., with its registered office in Via degli Aldobrandeschi 300, 00163 - Rome.
2. If I am a visitor to the Site, which types of data are processed and for which purposes?
If you are a (registered or unregistered) visitor to the Site, the following types of data will be processed, for the following purposes:
Browsing data: the IT systems and software procedures used for the functioning of this Site acquire, during the normal course of operation, some personal data, whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. The information in question is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects but could, by its very nature - through processing and association with data held by third parties – allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Site, the Uniform Resource Identifier addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to your operating system and your IT environment. Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 3 below concerning the utilisation of cookies on the Site, these data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and check its correct functioning, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of possible IT offences to the detriment of the Site. The browsing data are processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in ensuring the security of the Site, checking its correct functioning and obtaining statistics on its utilisation (art. 6, par. 1, letter f), of the Regulation).
Data supplied voluntarily:
- in letters/emails/faxes sent to us spontaneously: the optional, explicit and voluntary delivery of your personal data to the mail addresses, email addresses or fax numbers published on the Site gives rise to the subsequent acquisition of such data, which are necessary in order to reply to requests sent by you regarding the Site (art. 6, par. 1, letter b), of the Regulation). You are free not to supply such data. However, if they are not supplied, it will not be possible to obtain what you have requested;
- during calls made to our contact phone numbers: when you contact our phone numbers, we could process personal data you have spontaneously transmitted to us in the course of the phone conversation or data we have reasonably requested in order to reply to your requests and provide with what you require (art. 6, par. 1, letter b), of the Regulation. You are free not to supply such data. However, if they are not supplied, it will not be possible to obtain what you have requested;
- through the contact forms available on the Site: there are contact forms available on our Site, through which you can let us have any requests you may have. If you decide to use these contact forms, we will collect and keep your data only in order to follow up your requests (art. 6, par. 1, letter b), of the Regulation. You are free not to supply such data. However, if they are not supplied, it will not be possible to obtain what you have requested.
4. Is there a newsletter service in operation on the Site?
Yes, there is a newsletter service in operation on the Site, with which you can register if you so wish. We will process your email address in order to provide you with the required service (art. 6, par. 1, letter b), of the Regulation). Supplying the email address is voluntary, but if it is not supplied, it will not be possible to benefit from the newsletter service.
5. How will my personal data be processed and for how long will they be kept?
Your personal data will be processed using both automated and non-automated instruments, following criteria closely linked to the relevant purpose and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
If you have contacted us by email, phone or one of the contact forms available on the Site in order to obtain information on the Site and on the services offered in it, your data will be kept for 6 (six) months from the day on which we provided you with the required information, unless the further preservation of the data is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations.
Should you register with the newsletter service, we will keep your email address until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive our newsletters.
6. Will my personal data be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area?
No, your personal data will be kept and processed only within the territory of the European Economic Area.
7. Who may acquire knowledge of my personal data?
Our employees and collaborators engaged in managing and maintaining the Site, and in assisting clients or potential clients, may acquire knowledge of your personal data. Furthermore, the following categories of persons/entities who – in their capacity as processors - provide us with services instrumental to carrying out our business, may acquire knowledge of your personal data: suppliers of IT services; suppliers of management services; suppliers of administrative services; external professionals and advisors; and Gamenet Group companies providing intragroup services.
8. Will my personal data be divulged to third parties?
No, your personal data will not be divulged to third parties. It is only if we have to report a criminal offence, or in cases where we need to pursue our legitimate interests in exercising or defending a right in court, that your data could be transmitted to the judicial Authorities or to police forces.
9. What are my rights?
You are entitled to exercise - at any time, free of charge and without any formalities – the following rights set out in arts. 15 to 22 of the Regulation: the right to ask to access the personal data (i.e., the right to receive from us confirmation as to whether or not a processing of data concerning you is in progress and, in this case, to gain access to the personal data - obtaining copies thereof – and to the information indicated in art. 15 of the Regulation) and to ask for the rectification (i.e., the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate data concerning you or the completion of incomplete data) or erasure thereof (i.e., the right to obtain the erasure of data concerning you, if one of the reasons set out in art. 17 of the Regulation exists) or the restriction of processing concerning you (i.e., the right to obtain, in the cases indicated in art. 18 of the Regulation, the marking of the preserved data, with a view to restricting their processing in future), as well as the right to portability of the data (i.e., the right, in the cases set out in art. 20 of the Regulation, to receive from us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the data concerning you, and also to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance). Furthermore, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal. We remind you that you can always lodge a complaint either with the personal data protection Regulator (www.garanteprivacy.it) or with the different supervisory Authority of the European Union Member State where you live or work.
10. Does the Regulation also acknowledge my right to oppose the processing?
Yes. You are entitled to oppose at any time – for reasons inherent in your particular situation – the processing of personal data concerning you, within the meaning of article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of the Regulation, including profiling, in accordance with these provisions. In cases where the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you are entitled to oppose at any time the processing of personal data concerning you that is carried out for such purposes, including profiling, in so far as this is inherent in such direct marketing.
11. How can I contact you and exercise my rights?
Requests to exercise your rights, as indicated above, may be submitted by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. How can I contact your Data Protection Officer?
Requests may be submitted by email to the address email@example.com