Gamenet Group works in a constantly reliable and professional manner to promote a healthy gaming culture and maintain the confidence and respect of investors and stakeholders, as well as institutions and players.
Indeed, gambling as a recreational activity is a fun and positive experience, a pastime that is completely healthy and intelligent. However, in order for it to remain this way, anyone taking part in gambling must do so responsibly and with full awareness.
And it is precisely in order to encourage a responsible and mindful approach to the game that Gamenet Group, along with all its business partners, is constantly committed to supporting legal gambling, guaranteed by the State, as opposed to the dangers and risks presented by illegal gambling.
The Ten Commandments of Responsible Gaming
- Gambling is entertainment, not a way to make money
- Only gamble with amounts that are within your financial means
- Play just for the sake of the game, and in full knowledge of the rules
- Only gamble for the length of time that you set at the beginning and take a break when you have been gambling for too long
- If you decide to stop or to gamble less, commit to doing so
- Do not play to "recoup losses", and accept the outcome as an expense of the entertainment
- Do not borrow money in order to gamble
- Don’t overdo the frequency of your gambling, and not give up other leisure activities to focus on gambling
- Don’t lie to friends and family about the amounts that you have spent on gambling
- Don’t treat gambling as a way of resolving issues and concerns, and do not gamble while under the influence of alcohol or drugs